Skin Care Tips and Tricks on the go!
As we all know, there are tons of beauty products available in the market which are used to build more confidence by enhancing our features. But, having a good skin is more important than anything else because makeup only works the best on a good skin. I think the power of skin care is always greater than the power of makeup. So here are some skin care must-do’s that worked out for me.Do have a look:
- Don’t forget to wash your face every night even if you haven’t applied any makeup.Wash your face with a mild and gentle cleanser and moisturize well.You can check out the review about my favorite facial wash here.
- Not getting enough sleep can cause stress, which leads to breakouts and a dull complexion. Sleep for at least 6-8 hours a day.
- The skin around your eyes is the thinnest, so it shows the first signs of ageing. Even if you are in the 20s, preventive measures must be taken to keep your eyes looking healthy for years to come. Massage the area under the eyes with a organic eye cream for best results.
- Bust a move! Exercise gives your face a healthy glow by increasing blood flow.And when you sweat, it clears the toxins from the body and remove dead skin cells too. So grab your running shoes and start working out.
- Keep thy hands off from the face. Touching your face or the pimples will push dirt and bacteria deeper into pores, which results in more breakouts.
- Your skin needs more water than you normally drink, so look for products with Sodium Hyaluronate to help bring it to a normal pH level.
- If your skin is sensitive, test new products on the inside of your wrist 24 hours before using it on your whole body.
- Slather your skin with SPF is a priority. Always wear a sunscreen before stepping out of the house to prevent it from damage caused by UV rays from the sun.
- It is as important to exfoliate your whole body as your face. Give your body parts some extra TLC by exfoliating them regularly to reveal Oh-So fresh skin.
- Consume less salt. Excess sodium in your diet can suck the moisture out of skin and leave it dull and dry. Try to incorporate more fruits in your lifestyle like watermelon and strawberries which are rich in water.
If you guys have any questions regarding the blog post, feel free to ask.